I have been tagged by Nicola at Life on the Edge for eight random facts or habits about myself.
I have to post these rules: one, each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. Two, people who are tagged need to write their own blog entry about their eight things and post these rules. Three, at the end of your entry, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names/pseudonyms/blogs. Four, don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. My personal best reading record is 103 books read in one year.
2. I hate tropical tasting iced tea. One time I got a migraine right after drinking it and was put off forever.
3. I never get mad when other cars cut me off (unless it’s life threatening, then I can curse with the best of ’em).
4. I am very sensitive to perfumes and many chemicals, so I make my own cleaning solutions like they had in the old days. I use a lot of vinegar (an excellent disinfectant) and baking soda around the house for all kinds of cleaning jobs. I also use all biodegradable laundry products. Recently I discovered that a cup of vinegar in the wash cycle makes smelly synthetic athletic clothes smell very fresh and clean.
5. I never, ever drink coffee.
6. I love Ethiopian food. I had it in Las Vegas once and can’t find a local place to try.
7. I met one of my favorite friends in Australia via the internet. We actually got to meet when she came for a visit!!
8. I read a lot, but watch lots of TV also. My favorite shows are Desperate Housewives, House, Dexter, Rescue Me, The Closer, The L Word, Boston Legal, Big Ideas for a Small Planet, The Riches, Ugly Betty, The Dresden Files, Heroes and Grey’s Anatomy. And of course, the incomparable Two and a Half Men!!!