I was over at Seb’s blog and he did this meme. I liked it, so here goes!!
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I really like where I live now. However, I will withhold judgment until I get to Australia. I have a friend in Adelaide that I’d like to visit.
2. What’s your favorite article of clothing? Fleece tops. I have several different colors and live in them this time of year when the mercury dips below 60 in California. And I can’t live without jeans. I can’t remember the last time I wore a dress, and I don’t own a pair of high heels.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Kindness. Humility. Sense of humor. Looks come last, but I admit I like longish hair on men of all ages.
4. What’s the last CD that you bought? Morrissey – “Viva Hate”
5. Where’s your favorite place to be? Home around my hubby and birds, and around books!
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? Gynecologist’s exam room.
7. What’s your favorite place to be massaged? Don’t like massage. But I do like gentle touches up and down my back.
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Both. My body has some physical problems, but keeps on ticking. With all the stuff going on with me, I think my body’s pretty strong.I’m pretty strong mentally due to coping with this illness.
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? I’m a night owl. I go to sleep around 3am and get up around 11 am. I have always been this way since I was a kid. It was really rough getting up to go to school.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Cuisinart counter top convection oven.
11. What makes you really angry? People who constantly judge others without any background information. I don’t like to hear critical or snarky remarks about other people’s clothes, blue hair, or tattoos. Sure, we all judge to some extent. But people who are unkind simply piss me off.
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Didgeridoo
13. Favorite colour? Blue, teal green. I love the colors of a tropical beach scene – all the blues and greens you can see in the water instantly tranquilize me!
14. Which do you prefer…sports car or SUV? Neither. I think a jet pack would be cool. I’ve wanted to try a jet pack ever since the first time I saw one on the old show “Lost in Space”!
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Absolutely. There is no doubt in my mind that there is another dimension (or reality or plane, or whatever) where we originate and I believe we go back there. I also believe in reincarnation.
17. What is your favorite season? Summer
18. Your least favorite household chore? Cleaning the bathroom, or any chore that involves a lot of bending or stooping.
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? To be able to fly. I have had some incredible, realistic dreams about running, flying and levitating. Some people think these kinds of dreams represent astral projection (the soul leaving the body during sleep).
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? I don’t have any. I was always too worried about contaminated needles to even think of getting one. Now they can surgically remove tattoos, but until recently, the permanence of the act also prevented me from getting one.
21. Can you juggle? Yes, several physical problems at once.
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? The guy who took me to the prom when I was a freshman in high school. Afterwards I kind of avoided him because I was afraid of getting too close. I would like to apologize to him. Mark-I am sorry.
23. What’s your favorite day? Saturday. That’s the day Bill and I eat out and then spend hours hanging out at Barnes & Noble.
24. What’s in the trunk of your car? Flashlight, umbrella, map book
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Neither, although I do eat meat, I can’t even think about putting raw fish in my mouth. Of course, I wouldn’t eat cooked fish either – I really don’t like fish at all.